For just $10 at the door (or paid on the website) you can enjoy:
- meeting other "imaginary friends" (people you know on Twitter but not in "real life")
- free alcohol
- possibly some music
- being part of a world event that’s doing a lot of good!
- and if you don’t even know what Twitter is, it’s a great opportunity to find out!
iJump is supporting the event and we’ll be saying a few things about social media and how it’s changing the world on the night. But only for a few minutes 🙂
The Auckland Twestival 2009:
- Venue: Sale Street Brewery
- Time: 5pm – about 9pm
- Cost: $10 – all proceeds go toward Charity Water
- Partners: Zendesk is the main sponsor; Sale Street Brewery are contributing; and little old iJump is helping get the word out.
- HELP NEEDED: We’re still looking for someone to provide a laptop, large screen/projector and internet connection, so we can hook up with all the other Twestivals around the world! Contact Justin Flitter to help, or just leave a comment.
And thanks so much to Joi Design for putting together the nametags at such short notice.Too much information? Sign up for our fortnightly email newsletters and reduce the clutter: http://ijump.relavito.com/signup