We go conga dancing in the shopping mall today, participating in a Flashmob, and asking what’s the thinking behind it.
It’s a glimpse of the future of marketing, when “consumers” are just as likely to create content as to consume it. Learn more about Generation C.
- What is flashmobbing?
- What is Generation C?
- More video of the St Luke’s mall flashmob
- More info on Generation C
- If you want to be part of the flashmob action in the future, join the Flash My Mob NZ group or the Looksy.org group
- While we’re talking Facebook groups, check out the SocialMediar group.
And as always…
* Want to hear it, not see it? Here’s the audio-only version
* Subscribe to our audio version and Jump In while you’re on the run.
* You can find more info and archives here.
* Can’t see the video above? See it at YouTube, Yahoo, Metacafe, Revver, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Veoh and Viddler.
* And of course, we’d love to see your comments below.