We continue our discussion with Roger Beaumont, director of marketing and communications at TV3.
- what’s the future of TV?
- what’s the daily media diet of this media marketer?
You’ll also hear our take on how marketers can make their newsgathering more effective and efficient using social media, and what this means for marketing.
Also mentioned in this podcast:
- Looksy.org – the voice of Generation C. To see the postcards mentioned, come and see us at level 2, 228 Queen Street, Auckland.
- Google Alerts are a great way to keep up with news on a subject that interests you. You may also want to check out Blerts.
- We also refer to new subscribers, thanks to this NZ Herald article and Adam’s post all the way from the Czech Republic.
- And if you’re interested in tourism – particularly eco-tourism, check out Ron Mader’s site Planeta.
You can get the latest Jump In on your iPod or in your inbox every week. Subscribe here!