By name and by nature, Simon Young has an abundance of fresh, relevant content to share with… well… anyone that wants to listen, learn, engage, question or debate.
‘Share’ was the first secret that I absorbed from Simon’s Corporate Blogging Workshop, there were more to follow…
Knowledge sharing is the only way to keep up with the frantically evolving nature of our world. We have nothing to gain by hoarding our toys – or the insights gained by our experiences
– Instead of citing – ‘link’
– Give kudos, it may even be reciprocated
– Comment and engage in conversation when you have something valuable to add
– ‘How to’ tutorials and answers to FAQ’s are usually well received
‘Read’ and ‘Learn’
The more you read, the more you learn
– Subscribe to what drives you
. This will make you happier, smarter, and a better blogger
Be curious and make connections between actions and results
– Google Analytics is invaluable for reporting and planning. It can tell you as much or as little as you want to know.
– Use it to check site visitor statistics; whether they are returning, where they came from, how long they stayed and where they went afterwards. Were they engaged?
– Blogging is the underlying technology of all social media
– Tweeting is a mini-blog and EXCELLENT way to practice trimming your stories
– 42% of New Zealanders read blogs at least once a week
– Blogging works best with stories about people
Understand the value of what you are doing
– Share your company values & create brand awareness
– Build better relationships with industry professionals
Be cheeky! Share your tips with me !
分享是我在“杨瑾鸿博客培训课程（ Simon’s Corporate Blogging Workshop）”上学到的最重要的一点。
– 分享‘How to’课程和‘疑难解惑’环节
– 谷歌分析（Google Analytics）是分析博客的十分有价值的工具。